- 1 buko( young coconut )
- Buko water
- Flavored red gelatin, cubed
- Flavored black gelatin, cut into strips
- Kaong in syrup, store or market – bought
- Nata de coco in syrup
- shaved ice
- ice cream( e.g. ube flavor )
- cornflakes or pinipig cereal
- Chop the top of the buko to make it into a bowl. Reserve the buko water.
- Add all the eother ingredients into the buko. Be sure to layer them.
- Add the shaved ice and a little of the buko water to give it more flavor.
- Top with ice cream.
- Sprinkle with cornflakes or pinipig. Serve immediately.