- (2) 12 oz bags White Morsels (i used Nestle)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Oreos
- 1 cup Candy Corn
- 1 cup chopped pretzels
- orange sprinkles
- Melt the white chocolate for 90 seconds , stirring at each 30 second interval until melted.
- stir in half of the Oreos , half of the candy corns, and half of the pretzels
- Put a piece of parchment paper over a large baking sheet. Spread the mixture thinly over the entire pan.
- sprinkle the rest of the candy corn , Oreos and pretzels over the mixture. gently press down so that the pieces stick.
- sprinkle with orange sprinkles (optional)
- Refrigerate for at least our, chop into pieces before serving
Source : Sweet and Delish