- 1-⅓ cups Graham Cracker (crushed)
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup
- Condensed Milk
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Cream
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Roasted Cashew Nuts
- 150 grams Milk Chocolate Bar (for coating)
- ¼ cup Butter (for coating)
- 1 small pack Mini Marshmallow (sprinkles/cereals optional, for coating)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (well drained)
- Combine crushed graham crackers and cocoa powder. Mix and toss in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail until all fruits are well-coated.
- Add the condensed milk, cream, butter, sugar, and nuts. Mix well. Form into 1 Tbsp balls. Put in prepared tray and freeze for 15 minutes.
- To make the coating: In a double broiler over low flame, melt chocolate with butter.
- Using tongs, dip each ball and put in paper cups. Sprinkle with marshmallow, if desired. Chill to set.
- Makes 5 servings.
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Double Boiler
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Paper Cups