- 1pkt Agar agar powder (10g)
- 1pkt Tadpole (boil 5mins)
- 1pkt Nata De Coco (coconut flavour, Jubes)
- 250ml Fresh coconut milk (Heng Guan) add a pinch of salt
- 150ml Syrup from Nata De CoCo
- 750ml Water
- 6-8 tbsp Sugar
- Pink & Green food colouring
- 14 cups
- Fill each cup with 6 cubes of Nata De Coco.
- Combine agar agar powder, water, syrup and sugar. Bring to boil until the mixture dissolve.
- Lower the fire then pour in the fresh coconut milk, and stir a while, off the fire.
- Divide into 2 bowls. Add pink and green food colouring into individual bowl.
- Pour 3/4 portion mixture into each cup. Leave to set, the jelly will split into 2 layers.
- Chill in the fridge.
- Décor each cup with 3 Nata De Coco & Tadpole before serving.
Recipe by Wendy Kwan