- 3 cups water
- 2 long uncooked gelatin bar (or 2 sachet of gelatin powder)
- 2 cups sugar (just add according to taste)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk (370 ml)
- 1 can fruit cocktail
- Pour the water in a bowl, let it boil.
- Add the gelatin in a boiling water. mix well until gelatin is fully dissolved and melt.
- Then add sugar, condensed milk, evaporated milk and . Simmer for atleast 3-5 minutes.
- Mix well.
- Slowly pour the mixture into the mold filled with fruit cocktail. (use strainer to avoid bubbles)
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve as a dessert.