- 1 k. unripe jack-fruit ( langka ), sliced
- 3 coconuts, meat grated and coconut milk extracted
- 2 pcs. Thump – size turmeric ginger ( layung dilaw )
- 3 pcs. Green finger pepper ( siling panigang )
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, boil the langka in some water.
- Add the coconut milk ( second extract ), turmeric, salt and pepper. Allowto cook for a few minutes.
- When the liquid has almost dried, add the first extract of the coconut ( cream or kakang gata ).
- Allow to cook until the sauce has become oily and the coconut milk has curdled a bit. Add the finger pepper. Serve immediately.