- Onion-1 ( finely chopped )
- Tomato-1 ( chopped )
- Chicken luncheon-1 small sliced ( chopped )
- Baked beans-2 spoon
- Black pepper powder-1/2 spoon
- Mozzarella cheese-1 pc ( chopped )
- Neat the egg together till smooth with salt and pepper powder.. Later take our muffin tray..
- Add the onion and tomatoes on all the space.. Later add some beans and chicken luncheons.
- Pour the egg mixture and immerse the cheese cubes in the middle..
- Bake the muffins on a preheated oven at 180 degree for 10 mins or so and watch your muffins raise ..( I took 9 mins )!!
Source : Nimmiafzal