- 8-10 pieces of processed meat product you wish. Slice into strips and fry to your desired done-ness. Set aside.
- 1 medium broccoli (stalks included) cut to bite size
- 4-6 leaves of sliced lavander cabbage
- 4-6 whole leaves of green cabbage – 2 to serve as “bed” & 2 sliced
- 4 whole leaves of lettuce (any type) – 2 also to serve as “bed” & 2 sliced
- 1 small carrot – julienned
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 5ml. EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 20 grams oyster sauce
- 5 grams salt
- 2 grams black pepper
- 15 ml. tap water for dressing
- 250 ml. tap water for blanching
- Saute crushed garlic in heated EVOO.
- Pour in 5ml. tap water & oyster sauce. Toss. Simmer. Set aside.
- In a pan pour in 250 ml. water. Add 1/2 of salt. Boil.
- In strainer gather all veggies and blanch in boiling water for just 1 minute.
- Create “bed” of blanched whole veggie leaves in plate.
- Pour on top sliced vegetables.
- Top with fried meat strips.
- Dress with simmered oyster sauce.
- Again & again, best enjoyed with loved one.
Recipe Submitted by Mr. Jose Dante S. Morados. Visit his blog at This Gramp is a Food Critic