- 2 cups thin coconut milk (second extract)
- 4 cubes squash, cubed
- 4 cups sliced loofah gourd (patola)
- 2 bundles kangkong, tender stalks and leaves only
- 8 pcs. okra, sliced each piece into halves
- 1 bundle alugbati (Malabar spinach), leaves only
- 6 medium-size tomatoes
- ½ cup coconut cream (first extract or kakang gata)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Place the coconut milk in a pan and allow to boil.
- Add the squash, patola, kangkong. Allow to simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the okra, alogbati and tomatoes. Allow to simmer for several minutes more.
- Add the coconut cream.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.