- 15 graham crackers (enough to cover bottom)
- 8-10 strawberries, thinly sliced (enough to cover bottom)
- 8 oz light cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding (4 serving size, fat free, sugar free, or regular)
- 1 1/2 cups drained, crushed pineapple (or fresh, finely chopped and drained)
- 3/4 cup low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups light whipped topping, divided
- Line a 9×13″ pan with a single layer of graham crackers (left whole, unless you need to break them to fit the pan). Top with a single layer of slice strawberries.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Add milk and pudding mix, and beat until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides if necessary.
- Stir in pineapple and yogurt. Slowly stir in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Spread in the pan over the strawberries.
- Top with remaining cup of cool whip. Refrigerate at least 6-8 hours so that graham crackers can soften and become cake-like. It can be made ahead and frozen, too.