- 1 cup mango puree ( 2 mangoes + 1/2 cup water, blended)
- 1 cup water + 1 sacher gelatin powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup small sago, cooked
- sliced cherries for garnish
- Sprinkle the gelatin on the remaining 3/4 cup cold water and let sit for 3 minutes.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine water and sugar. Stir continously until sugar dissolves. Add the gelatin and continue stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- Combine the pureed mangoes and milk. Mix well. Add the gelatin and continue stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- Divide mixture into individual bowls. Portion the sago among the bowls. Chill until set. Garnish with sliced cherries.