- 3/4 Kilo beef, sliced in 2 inches length
- 2 pc beef bouillon dissolved in 4 cups water or 4 cups beef bones soup stock
- 1 tsp. whole peppercorn
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- 2 medium size carrots, sliced in four portion
- 3 medium size potatoes, sliced in four portion
- 1 small pechay (optional)
- 1 small cabbage, sliced in four portion
- Salt to taste
- MSG (optional)
- Boil the beef until tender with peppercorns and onion in a pot with the soup stock or the water with the dissolved bouillon.
- Add water if necessary to avoid drying up.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the carrots and potatoes and simmer until potatoes are cooked.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and put salt and MSG according to your taste. Serve hot.
H/T: Filipino Food