There are a lot of ways to enjoy sweet ripe Philippine Mangoes especially during summer season. One way you could enjoy them is by making a Mango Cheesecake! Cheesecakes are popular desserts worldwide because of its unique sweet and salty taste.
Fortunately, unlike other cakes, there’s an easy way to make cheesecakes. No oven or baking needed! This recipe shows us the ingredients and the layer-by-layer instructions on how to make the perfect No-Bake Mango Cheesecake. It’s so easy! Try to do this at home and enjoy it with the whole family.
- 1 cup of graham crushed
- 4 tbs of melted butter
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 pack cream cheese
- 1 pack all purpose cream chilled
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp of vanilla syrup
- 2 fresh mango (make these mango into mango puree and also need some mango slice for toppings)
- 1 Mr. Gulaman
- Let’s do the crust first!. Pour the crashed grahams into pan. After that add the melted butter
- Let’s do the filling!. In a bowl add cream cheese, chilled all purpose cream, powdered sugar and vanilla syrup. Mix them well until it’s fluffy!
- After mixing the filling of our cheesecake pour this in cake pan. Let it chill it for 30 minutes
- Now dissolve 1 tbsp of Mr. Gulaman into 2 tbsp of warm water. Mix it. After mixing add this to your mango puree and mix again.
- After waiting for 30 minutes, add now the mango puree. Pour it over on the cream cheese mixture.
- Final touch! Decorate the top of our cheesecake with mango slice. Then put it in fridge for 2-4 hours or overnight. Enjoy your No bake Mango cheesecake! Share this recipe to your friends!
Watch the Video