- 1 dalag, cleaned without scales and cut into
- 3-4 pcs onions, chopped into two
- ginger, chopped finely (3 small pcs)
- 1 tbsp whole peppercorns
- 1 stalk spring onions
- 500 ml rice wash
- fish sauce pepper to taste
- 1 small bundle pechay
- 1 small cabbage
- 1/2 upo
- 1 celery
- 2 saba bananas
- Mix the onions, ginger, peppercorns, scallions, rice wash, fish sauce, and pepper in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the fish. When the fish is almost cooked, add your vegetables.
- Bring to a boil and turn off your stove.
- onions, chopped finely (2 pcs)
- tomatoes, chopped finely
- (10 pcs) miso
- (1 cup) fish sauce fish broth from the recipe above (1 cup)
- Saute onions and tomatoes until onions are translucent and tomatoes are soft and can easily be pressed by a spoon. Add your miso and season with fish sauce and fish broth. This dip should taste a bit salty.
- When serving this dish, line a shallow dish with the pechay, upo, fish and then a little broth. Serve with tomato-miso dip on the side.