We would have to be thankful for whoever invented this delicious dessert. It’s not only a delight to your taste buds, it’s also very cheap and easy to make!
Call it mango float or ref cake if you want, people won’t actually care once they’ve had a bite. Often served in all kinds of parties and gatherings, mango float is always the star of the show. And even after a tired day at work, you can easily make one no cooking needed! So what are you waiting for? Try this quick and easy Mango Float recipe at home now!
- 2 cups of mangoes (thinly sliced)
- Graham crackers 1 box
- Crushed Graham 1 tbsp
- 1 can all purpose Nestle cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- In a rectangular Glass baking dish, arrange 8 to 10 pieces of graham crackers, then set aside.
- Chill the Nestle for 30 minutes cream then whip the Cream in a bowl.
- Fold the whipped cream with condensed milk, then Mix well.
- Then on the layered crackers on the bottom, spread the milk and cream mixture.
- Then spread out the thin sliced mangoes evenly on top of the cream.
- Make another layer of graham crackers; spread the cream and mango slices. You can do lots of layers if you want.
- Garnish top layer with mango and sprinkle the crushed graham.
- Chill the Mango Float for at least 2 to 3 hours before serving.