- 6 cups coleslaw mix (shredded green cabbage, red cabbage, and carrot)
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 package instant ramen noodles (minus the flavoring packet)
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Mix the dressing by combining the sesame oil, sugar, soy sauce, salt and sesame seeds in a small bowl.
- Prepare the ramen pieces by breaking it apart with your hands into bite size chunks.
- When ready to serve, combine the coleslaw mix, green onion, dressing together in a large bowl. Let sit a few minutes for the flavor to soak in, then serve immediately. The ramen will get soggy over time, so it isn’t a dish to make ahead and save for later!
Source: Otaku Food