- 500 grams tiger shrimp
- 1 pc pampano, cleaned and cut
- 250 g squid rings
- 1 pc red onion, sliced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 pcs tomatoes, quartered
- 500 ml fish broth
- Salt to taste
- 12 pcs calamansi, juiced and seeds removed
- 2 tbsps fish sauce
- 1 cup kangkong leaves
- 1 pc raddish, peeled and sliced diagonally
- 1 pc eggplant, sliced diagonally
- 4 pcs sigarilyas, cut each piece into three
- Heat oil in a stockpot, add in the onion, garlic, tomatoes. Add the fish stock.
Then add the calamansi juice.
- Season with salt and fish sauce.
- Let it boil.
- Once boiling, add eggplant and sigarilyas and raddish.
- Reduce the heat and slowly add in the fish for a few minutes and add the shrimp, squid and kangkong leaves.
- Let it simmer until all the seafood is cooked.
- Serve hot.