- 1 k. shrimps
- 1 cup thin coconut milk
- 1 thumb – size ginger, crushed
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 3 pcs. Siling labuyo, ground
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup green onions, cut into 1 centimeter lengths
- Shell the shrimps. Split back and remove veins.
- Place shrimps in a saucepan. Add the thin coconut milk and ginger. Bring to a boil until shrimps turn red. Add the turmeric.
- Stir in siling labuyo and add salt to taste. Boil until coconut oil comes out.
- Remove from the fire. Add the green onions and serve.