- 8 ounces spaghetti or other pasta
- 1/2 bound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 12 cups salsa
- Toppings (any or all!)
- Sour cream
- Chopped avocado
- Cheese (crumbled queso fresco, shredded cheddar or jack, etc)
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Lime wedges
- Pico de gallo
- Chopped scallions or red onions
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, make sauce: saute ground beef with chili powder and cumin in a large deep skillet over medium high heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add salsa to skillet and stir until mixed in and heated through.
- Add cooked pasta to skillet and toss with tongs until mixed in with sauce.
- Divide among plates and serve with your choice of toppings.
Source : Framed Cooks