- 1.5 kg of pork liempo, cut into square
- 3 tbsp. of minced garlic
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- ¼ cup of vinegar
- 1/3 cup of water
- 2 pcs. bay leaf
- 1 tbsp. ground peppercorn
- ½ tsp. of white sugar (optional)
- Wash pork, drain and marinate with soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and ground peppercorn for 1 hour.
- Add water and bay leaf, bring to boil to simmer until fat start to render its own oil, fry using its own oil or add cooking oil if needed.
- Add sugar and salt to taste.
- Adobong Baboy Na Tuyo is best served with fried rice.