- 1 medium sized (about 2 pounds) bangus (milkfish), sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vetsin
- cooking oil
- Combine all ingredients and marinate the bangus (milkfish) slices in this mixture. Let stand for 1 hour.
- Drain bangus. Set aside vinegar mixture.
- Fry bangus. When golden brown, set aside and fry garlic. Add vinegar mixture.
- When it boils, drop in fried bangus. Simmer for 10 minutes.
H/T: Cooking with Peachy