- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon celery salt
- 2 pounds tilapia fillets
- Mix together your Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dried parsley, ground black pepper, garlic salt, onion powder & celery salt.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place Tilapia filets on your baking sheet and top with Parmesan mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, or until it’s a light golden brown and the fish flakes with a fork.
Source: The Best Blog Recipes