- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, salt and pepper.
- Place ground beef and bread crumbs into the mixture.
- With hands or a fork, mix until well blended.
- Form into 4 patties approximately 3/4 inch thick.
- Place patties on the prepared grill.
- Cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Source: All Recipes