- 1 kilo chicken wings, tip cut off, cut into leggie and wingette parts
- 200 ml. beer (any)
- 3 grams salt
- 2 grams sugar
- 2 grams cracked black pepper
- 3 grams garlic powder
- optional 1 gram MSG (Monosodium Glutamate)
- 40 ml. EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- optional hot sauce (any)
- In suitable bowl pour in beer, salt, sugar, pepper, garlic powder and the optional MSG. Mix well.
- Add in chicken wings. Massage a bit for better flavor penetration. Refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 350deg.F (176deg.C)
- Pour in ¼ to ½ of marinade to bottom of oven pan. Brush EVOO to all parts of drained wings and arrange well in pan. Cook for 40 minutes at this temp.
- After 40 minutes, withdraw wings. Brush your OPTIONAL hot sauce to all parts. Tone down temp to 300 deg.F (148deg.C) wedge again pan unto oven and cook for another 10 minutes. DONE.
- Serve appetizingly to your loved ones, guests or beer-mates.
Should you NOT use hot sauce, just tone down temp and proceed cooking for the next 10 minutes.
Source: The Food Critic – See more at: http://www.kusinamaster.net/2014/11/beer-marinated-baked-wings.html#sthash.lJBQ1l8y.dpuf