- Ruho fish (‘Rui Mach’ in Bengali)-6 pieces
- Salt-little bit
- Turmeric powder-1 pinch
- Well beaten curd-1 cup
- Flour-1/2 tsp.
- Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp.
- Red chili powder-1/2 tsp.
- Green chili slice-4-5 nos.
- Salt-to taste
- Sugar-1 tbsp.
- Whole Garam masala-1 cardamom ,2-3 clove,1 inch cinnamon
- Coriander leaves-2 tbsp.
- Garam Masala powder-1/4 tsp.
- Mastered oil-2 tbsp.
- Mix turmeric powder and salt with fish. Fry it well and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl put curd, flour, salt and sugar. Mix well.
- Use the same remaining oil and put whole Masala.
- When it starts to spluttering, pour curd mixture and cook for a minute.
- Next add spice and green chili cook for 2-3 minutes
- When oil came on top, mix a cup hot water.
- When water starts to boil, put fried fish pieces in it and cook for 15 minutes with low flame.
- When it’s done remove from heat and spread Garam masala powder over it.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with plain steam rice.
Source : Ume’s Kitchen