- 1 cup black rice
- 1 1/2 cup glutinous rice
- 1 pc Pandan
- 1 thumb sized ginger, sliced
- ½ cup water
- 2cups coconut milk
- 1 cup panutsa
- ½ cup latik
- Combine the glutinous rice, black rice, water, panutsa, pandan, ginger, coconut milk and salt in a large non-stick pot.
- Turn on medium heat and stir the mixture continually until the liquid is absorbed and the rice is soft and fully cooked. Remove pandan and ginger.
- Transfer the rice mixture to a flat rectangular baking dish. Flatten and smooth the top.
- Let cool until the rice mixture firms up. Top with latik.