- 1 pc pork pata
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 big onions, minced
- 1 cup bagoong alamang (shrimp paste)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup spring onions, chopped
- 5 tbsps brown sugar
- 4 red chillies
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking oil
- In a stock pot, pour the water and put the pork pata.
- Add one piece onion, salt and pepper.
- Boil the pork until meat is tender. Drain.
- In a separate pan, deep fry the pork until brown then set aside.
- Saute garlic, onion, red chili and tomato.
- Add bagoong alamang and brown sugar.
- Saute for a few minutes.
- Add water and let it boil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the crispy pata and pour the binagoongan sauce.
- Sprinkle with spring onions on top.