- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp organic cane sugar
- 2 tbsp natural unsalted peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp oat flour
- 5 tbsp oats
- 3 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3 tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
for the icing:
- 2 tsp almond milk
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease four mini ramekins and place on a baking sheet.
- Mash the banana in a large bowl and mix in wet ingredients, then sugar.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the batter among the four ramekins and bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving.
- Optional: For icing, whisk the protein powder into the almond milk and pour over cakes.
- If you don’t have ramekins, use a muffin tin instead!
Source: The Pomegranate Bandit