- 5 cups water
- 2 pcs. medium tomatoes quartered
- 1 pc. medium onion
- 1 cup gabi, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup corned beef
- 1 cup labanos, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup sitaw, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup kangkong leaves
- 1 pack Knorr Sinigang Mix with Gabi
- In a large pot, boil together water, onion, tomatoes, and gabi.
- When gabi is tender, add the corned beef, Knorr Sinigang Mix with Gabi, labanos and sitaw.
- When vegetables are cooked, add the kangkong leaves.
- Remove from heat and serve with hot rice