- 1 cup water
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water with 1 tablespoon cornstarch ( dissolved well)
- 2 tablespoons Milo or Ovaltine
- Boil 1 cup water, then add the water with dissolved corn starch ( mix well before adding to avoid lumps) stir very well until it boils, then add the Milo and mix well until dissolved, add sugar and simmer until dissolved then turn off the heat.
- Add the evaporated milk then let cool.
- Use a funnel then wrap and freeze until frozen.
- Serve and enjoy.