- 1 cup red beans
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- ½ can condensed milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 cups water
- ice candy plastic bags
- Cook red beans in medium heat with water until tender (this will take around 1½ hrs.). Once cooked let it cool then set it aside.
- Set aside ⅓ amount of cooked red beans.
- Place evaporated milk, condensed milk, sugar, remaining ⅔ the amount of red beans with 2 cups of water from boiling in a blender. Blend until mixed together but leave some texture from the red beans
- Using a funnel, add 1 tsp of cooked red beans the pour the blended mixture in the ice candy plastic bags. Tie tightly and do with the remaining mixture.
- Freeze then serve.