- 1 lb green beans (Baguio beans), chopped (about 3/4 inches)
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1 1/2 tablespoons shrimp paste
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 pieces chili, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a pan
- Sauté garlic and onion
- Add pork. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until color turns medium brown
- Put-in ground black pepper, shrimp paste, and chili. Stir.
- Pour-in coconut milk. Let boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the green beans. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes while stirring gradually.
- Turn off heat. Serve with white rice.
- Share and enjoy!