- 6 oz pasta of your choice
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (or half a lemon squeezed)
- 2 cloves of garlic (I used minced, but whole cloves would be fine too)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook your pasta according to directions.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice and garlic to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the avocado (pitted) and salt to the processor and blend until smooth. This took me a few blends.
- When pasta is cooked, drain it and add the sauce to the pasta. Mix until well coated.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Source: After Dinner Dance