- 250 grams tuna fillet cut in big dice or cubes
- 2 pcs capsicum in big dice
- 1 pcs big onion big diced
- 2 tbsp seasoning soy sauce
- 1/4 cup juice from lemon
- 1/4 cup butter
- salt and pepper
- dried marjoram and thyme herbs
- barbecue sticks
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together, marinate for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Grab a skewer/barbecue sticks and one by one, depending on your imagination.
- Place tuna meat and onion, capsicum alternately.
- Best cooked using charcoal grill or simply by oven grill.
- Brush with the remaining marinade mix
Source: Food Trip By Nors Vargas