- 1 kilo Tulingan (Skipjack tuna)
- 4 gloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 1 big white onion (optional)
- 1 small ginger (sliced)
- ½-cup vinegar
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 3 pieces whole green chili (siling haba)
- 1 bunch pechay
- 2 tbsp. patis (fish sauce)
- 2 tbsp. Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by sautéing garlic, onion and ginger in a pan with cooking oil.
- Poured 1-cup coconut milk and cover, at first boil add fish, vinegar, patis (fish sauce) and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes at medium heat.
- Add the remaining cup of coconut milk and simmer for another 10-15 minutes or until liquid is reducing to thick consistency but not dry.
- Add pechay and green chili (siling haba) and cook for another minute.
- Garnish with white onion and Serve hot.
Source: My Bicol Recipe
Image: Overseas Pinoy Cooking