- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar packed
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. Keep aside.
- In a different bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
- Pour the dry ingredients on the wet, and whisk gently. Do not over mix, and if there are few lumps do not worry about them.
- Heat the pan (I used non-stick pan), add 1/4 cup from the batter in the pan, keep the heat medium low.
- When bubbles appear on the top of the pancake and the bottom is light brown, flip the pancake and cook on the other side for one or two minutes.
- Serve hot, with your favorite toppings.