- 3-4 cups mung bean sprouts, togue
- 1 cup gound pork
- 1 small bunch green beans, trimmed, sliced thinly/diagonally
- 2-3 cloves, garlic, peeled, chopped
- 1 small size onion, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 small size tomato, chopped
- 1 small size carrot, cut into 2” strips
- 1 small size red bell pepper, trimmed, deseeded, cut into 2” strips
- 1 small size gree bell pepper, trimmed, deseeded, cut into 2” strips
- 1/4 cup fish sauce, patis
- cooking oil
- In a wook or frying pan sauté garlic, onion and tomato until fragrant.
- Add in the ground pork and stir cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until it start to render fats.
- Add in fish sauce and continue to stir cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in about 1/2 to 1 cup of water, and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Now add the green beans, carrots and bell pepper and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes or until the green beans, carrots and bell peppers are just half cooked, correct saltiness if required.
- Then add in the mung bean sprouts and stir cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Serve.
Source : Overseas Pinoy Cooking