- 1 k. pork, cubed
- 1 k. chicken, cut into cubes
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup pickle relish
- 1 cup chopped Vienna sausage
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup green peas
- 8 eggs, beaten as binder for the mixture
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the pork and chicken separately. Allow to cool and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix pineapple chunks, pickle relish, sausage, raisins, green peas, pork and chicken. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the beaten eggs and mix some more.
- Place the mixture in individual molds.
- Add one beaten eggs per mold.
- Steam until done.