- 1 1/2 kg leftover Lechon
- 3 cups Lechon sauce
- 2 cups beef stock (or beef builion dissolved in 2 cups of water)
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn
- 8 pieces dried bay leaves
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cups vinegar
- 3/4 cups sugar
- salt to taste
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in the beef stock. Bring to a boil.
- Put-in the garlic and onions then cook until the texture becomes soft.
- Add the whole peppercorns, dried bay leaves, and soy sauce.
- Put-in the leftover Lechon and simmer for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Add the vinegar and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the sugar and Lechon sauce then simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Dash-in some salt to taste then stir.
- Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve hot with rice. Share and enjoy!