- 1 cup Tomato sauce
- 1 pc large potato, peeled and thinly sliced (crosswise)
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 medium sized onion, diced
- 1 pc beef cube
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup green olives
- 2 cups white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce (optional)
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 3 cups water
- Sauté the garlic and onion
- Put-in the Ox Tongue and cook for a few minutes
- Add the tomato sauce, beef cube, and water then simmer for 1 to 1½ hours (30 minutes if using a pressure cooker).Note: Add water as needed.
- In a separate pan, heat the cooking oil and fry the potatoes. Set aside
- On the same pan were the potatoes were fried, remove excess oil and sauté the mushroom.
- Add some oyster sauce then set aside
- Once the Ox tongue is tender, add salt, pepper, and green olives and simmer for 5 minutes
- Serve the Ox tongue with the fried potatoes and sautéed mushrooms in a single serving plate. Share and Enjoy!