- 500 grams ground beef
- 1 small can unsweetened crushed pineapple, drain and reserve the liquid
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
For the Burger Marinade:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsps ketchup
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- Reserved liquid from the pineapples
- 10 pcs miniature burger buns
- 50 grams spinach leaves
- 200 grams bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, black pepper and salt.
- Put the beef and mix well, shape into small patties.
- For the marinade, combine soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, garlic, chili flakes and reserved pineapple juice.
- Pour marinade over burgers and refrigerate for one hour.
- Drain beef patties and discard marinade.
- In a pan, heat oil and grill patties then cover.
- This will take about four to five minutes on each side.
- Grill buns uncovered until toasted.
- Serve burgers with spinach, pineapple and bacon.