- 500g sirloin beef, cut into thick strips
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 c cornstarch
- 1/2 c water
- 4 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 c fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1/4 c spring onion, chopped
- 1/2 c carrot, grated
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp red wine
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- A pinch of chili flakes
- Beat eggs and mix with beef in a bowl ,add cornstarch and water mixture, stir well.
- Heat oil in a wok until very hot, add half of the beef, stirring until crispy, and transfer to a plate.
- Repeat with the remaining beef, and then transfer to the plate set aside and drain oil.
- Reheat wok to hot with oil. Stir fry vegetables over high heat until fragrant
- Add sauce and bring to boil until thicken.
- Add the beef, mix well to combine and coated well.