Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just for a fresh stock at home. But if you’re tired of the high-sugar, low-nutrition cookies you buy at the supermarket, this recipe is for you.
This no-bake cookie is made with cocoa powder (basically chocolate!), a good helping of fiber-rich oatmeal, and protein-rich peanut butter that gives this cookie the chewy taste. Serve with warm milk or eat it on its own. Try this No-Bake Choco Peanut Butter Cookies recipe now!
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder (Ricoa)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups oatmeal
- Waxed paper
- In a pan, mix sugar, cocoa powder, butter, and milk
- Heat until it boils
- Boil for 1 minute then add vanilla extract, peanut butter, and oatmeal
- Scoop teaspoonfuls and drop it on a sheet of waxed paper
- Let it cool and harden