Two of the things that God has given to mankind, Oreo and cheesecakes have never been this easy to combine into a No Bake dessert. Easing your spoon into a soft and fluffy pillow of cream and just into the slight crunch of the Oreo crust will surely make you forget about your diet and just dive into seconds.
And who doesn’t want something that is so simple to make yet the taste is as good as a gold melting into your mouth? Grab your pans and spoons and get started making this quick and easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake here!
- 46 pcs Oreo Cookies
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 packs cream cheese (8oz per pack)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz whipping or all purpose cream
For the Crust:
- Crush 20 Oreo cookies and combine with melted butter.
- In a 9 inch springform pan, place the crushed Oreos evenly at the bottom and halfway up the sides.
- Refrigerate until firm.
For the Filling:
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Stir in whipping cream gently.
- Crush 16 Oreos and chopped 10 Oreos. Stir into the mixture.
- Pour the filling into the crust and smoothen the top.
- Top with Oreos (whole, chopped, crumbs), optional.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours. Enjoy!