- 2 tbsps oil
- 1 kilo pata ng baboy, cut into serving pieces
- 2 pcs red onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- ½ cup coconut vinegar
- ½ kilo cabbage
- Salt and pepper
- Siling haba
- Season the cleaned pata with salt and pepper.
- In a heavy bottom pan, heat the oil and sear the pata until brown.
- When the pork turns brown, de glaze the pan with coconut vinegar.
Simmer the vinegar, and add the water.
- Let the water boil and adjust heat to low.
Then simmer the mixture until the pork is tender.
- Add the cabbage and siling haba and simmer until the vegetables are cooked.