- 1 pound wonton wrapper
For the filling:
- 300g minced pork
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch of coriander, finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon cooking oil
- roasted black sesame seeds for garnishing
- 1 or 2 tablespoons water
- 1 green onion, finely chopped for garnishing
- In a large bowl, mix minced pork with green onions, grated ginger, light soy sauce, egg white, sesame oil and salt. Stir in one direction until the filling becomes sticky and you get a paste texture.
- Scoop around 1 teaspoon filling, place in the center of the wrapper. Assemble the wonton one by one.
- Brush some oil on a pan, place the wonton in. Fry over medium fire until one side becomes slightly brown and crispy. Turn them over and add around 1 tablespoon of water and cover the lid until the water is almost evaporated. Repeat the process once if the wontons are not cooked completely.
- Garnish some roasted black sesame seeds and chopped green onion.
- Serve directly or with your favorite chili sauce.
Source: China Sichuan Food