- 2 cups all – purpose flour
- 10 tbsp. oil
- ½ cup muscovado sugar
- 4 tbsp. water
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 8 tbsps. Oil
- 7 tbsps. Water
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- In a bowl, combine half of the flour and half of the oil: mix well
- Divide into 20 portions and set aside.
- Add some water to the muscovado sugar to make it moist. Divide into 20 portions, set aside.
- Mix the remaining flour, oil and some water. Knead to a cylinder and divide into 20 portions.
- Flatten each portion and top with the flour and oil mixture. Roll out and stuff with muscovado filling. Close the edges.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in a preheat oven in medium heat or grill until brown on the outside.