- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tray ice cubes
- 2 pounds boneless pork chops
- Measure the vinegar into a saucepan and bring to a boil. In a sealable plastic container, combine the salt, brown sugar, peppercorns, and mustard powder.
- Pour the hot vinegar into the container, and stir to dissolve. Let stand for about 10 minutes to develop the flavors, then add the ice cubes.
- Cover and shake, or stir until melted. Remove the lid and add pork chops to the brine.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Cook pork chops as desired. Pan fry or grill for about 15 minutes over medium-high heat, turning once. They will be juicy and moist.
Source: All Recipes