- 1 Kilo fresh liempo w/ skin, cut into 4 slabs
- 1 cup Pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup Black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- Sugar cane sticks cut to fit and make a grid at the bottom of the pot
- Boil pork in water until tender, till half-cooked. Pound the sugar cane, do not peel off.
- Use as under liner for the pork so the steam will cook its sugar to add flavor. Add the other ingredients and bring to boil.
- Set the heat to low, continue to simmer, covered. Let sauce thicken at the last 10 to 15 minutes till
- sticky and sweet.
Source: Pansalang Pinoy Meat Recipes