- 1 kilo ulo ng baboy (pig’s head)
- 1/4 kilo chicken liver
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp Ajinomoto Ginisa Flavor Mix
- 1 tsp siling labuyo, minced
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp calamansi juice
- salt to taste
- dash of MSG
- Wash pig’s head and chicken. liver.
- Boil in salted water until tender. Drain.
- Broil pig’s head and chicken liver then cut into small pieces.
- Put in a preheated pan.
- Dissolve Ajinomoto Ginisa Flavor mix in vinegar.
- Add to chopped meat.
- Put in siling labuyo and dash of MSG. Mix well.
- Add onion and calamansi juice before serving.
H/T: Filipino Food